Monday, June 3, 2013

It pays for a Mom to have a talented son who understands things about computers that are unfathomable to her!

Notice something new?  Look at the top of the page.  My son, John, has created my very own personal graphic for my blog.  He has done some very creative art projects on computers that I have seen.  This is the very first time I have been not only the recipient, but also the subject of one of  his creations.  I love this new graphic.  Thank you so much, John.  His inspiration was  my first grade school photo.  He even included my little hair barrette. I am sure he will be as surprised as me to see that I was able to insert the new design into my blog layout without any outside help.  This helps to make the blog page my own.

1 comment:

Copyright 2013 Dixie Petty. All rights reserved.